Here are some links to material covered in past meetings, most recent first.
Any instructions generally assume Windows and Adobe editing software, so YMMV.
Unfortunately, our site does not support videos so links to these will be via external sites.
11 Feb – Nightime photography
24 Sep – HDR (High Dynamic Range)
13 Aug – Selections for local adjustments during editing
- Presentation – Image Improvement Through Basic Selection Tools
- Adobe video “Clean up a selection in the Select and Mask workspace”
02 Jul – Challenges of Macro photography and Focus Stacking
- Presentation on the Challenges of Macro
- Focus Stacking (taking the images and processing them):
30 Apr – High Key lighting
16 Apr – Low Key lighting video
02 Apr – Judging and Planning for SCPF 2020 exhibition
- The slides we saw are here (if your time is limited)
- The full set is well worth reviewing and can be found here.
- Key dates for the 2019 exhibition (an indication as to the likely dates this time around)
05 Feb – Five styles of studio lighting
22 Jan – Exposure triangle
15 Jan – Resize an image and add a border